Chia Pudding Almonds
- 2 Tbsp of Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup of The Almond Farmer DIY Almond Milk
- 1 Tsp of Sweetener if desired (Honey, Rice Malt Syrup or Maple Syrup)
- 1 Tbsp of The Almond Farmer’s 100% Pure (Natural) Almond Butter
- Stewed Fruit or Fresh fruit of Choice for Bottom and Top
- 1 Tbsp of The Almond Framer’s Raw Almond Chunks
Place Chia seeds, milk, almond butter and sweetener (if using it) in an air tight container and put in fridge overnight. In the morning put 1 Tbsp of stewed fruit in the bottom of a small glass. Top with Chia mixture and finish off with blueberries, bananas and chopped Almond Farmer Almonds. Enjoy!