- 1/3-1/2 cup of old fashioned oats
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup of Milk of Choice (Almond, Coconut, Normal etc)
- 1 Tsp of Sweetener if desired (Honey, Rice Malt Syrup or Maple Syrup)
- 1 Tbsp of The Almond Farmer’s 100% Pure (Natural) Almond Butter or Forgo the Sweetener and use 1 Tbsp of The Almond Farmers Chia & Date Almond Butter.
- 1 Tsp of Chia Seeds
- 1/3 cup of fruit that stores well (blueberries, raspberries – not bananas or apples)
- 1 Tbsp of The Almond Farmer’s Roasted or 100% Raw Almonds (Chopped) for a crunchy topping
- Extra Serving suggestions: fruit (fresh or dried), seeds, coconut & spices
Place all ingredients except toppings in an air tight container and stir together. Put in fridge overnight.
In the morning top with desired fruit and toppings.