- 2 Mashed Bananas
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinanomon
- 2 eggs
- 1/4- 1/2 cup of sweetener (I used maple syrup)
- 1 Cup of natural Almond Meal
- 1/2 cup of gluten free flour
- 1/4 cup of flaxmeal (or use more almond meal)
- 1/4 cup DIY milk (pre-made)
- 1/2 cup of Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup of choc chips
- 1/2 tsp salt
Start with your mashed banana, add your sweetener, eggs, cinnamon, salt, baking soda and mix together.
Mix together all other dry ingredients and add into your banana mixture.
Stir through almond milk and choc chips.
Pour into a prepared pan and bake at 175 degrees for 18-22 mins.