Almond Satay Sauce
- 4 Tbsp of The Almond Farmers 100% Pure Almond Butter or Crunchy
- 2 Tbsp of Boiling water
- 2 Tbsp of Dark Soy
- 1 Tbsp of Sweet Soy (Like ABC sauce)
- 1 Tbsp of Honey (or substitutes like Maple or Rice malt syrup)
- 1 Tsp of Chinese 5 spice
- 2 Cloves of Garlic crushed
- 1 Leek or 2 Spring onions
- 1 Chili if desired – I like adding a Jalapeno as there is the flavor factor without heaps of heat
Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend until well combined.
You can add more or less water depending on desired thickness.
Perfect marinade for meat or tofu.
Also makes a great dipping sauce or even salad dressing.