Strawberry-Chocolate Greek Yogurt Bark
- 2 cups nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup agave (or honey or maple syrup)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- strawberries, sliced, blueberries, raspberries
- 1/4 cup of chocolate almond butter
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup Roasted almonds
Line a baking sheet. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Combine yogurt, agave, vanilla, lemon juice; whisk until thoroughly combined.
Transfer yogurt mixture to previously prepared baking sheet and spread it around to an even thickness.
Top with berries, chocolate Almond butter & finally the roasted almonds
Freeze until very firm, at least 3 hours. To serve, cut or break into 32 pieces.