Below we have provided answers to our most frequently asked questions.
If you don’t find an answer to your question here, please get in touch using the information on our Contact Us page.
We’re happy to help!
On the back of all Almond Farmer products you will find a section called ‘allergens’. This lists any potential risk ingredients, so you know exactly what you’re eating. The most common allergen is tree nuts, which relates directly to the almond and most of our products are made solely from Almonds and nothing else.
Our almonds contain natural sugar and this is listed on the nutrition information of our packaging. Our Chocolate Almond Butter does contain a sprinkling of organic coconut sugar to enhance the natural flavours. Coconut sugar has a lower glycemic index (35) compared to white sugar (60 to 65), meaning it doesn’t spike your blood glucose and insulin. Coconut sugar is also a sustainable crop, which goes hand in hand with our sustainable farming beliefs.
Our almond butters are delicious to eat on their own (by the spoonful), spread on toast, add to smoothies or use as a topper for fruit and vegetables. It makes the perfect addition to any meal, like those in our recipe collection.
More than soothing dry skin, almond oil can improve complexion and skin tone. It’s highly emollient, which means it helps to balance the absorption of moisture and water loss. Because it is antibacterial and full of vitamin A, almond oil can be used to treat acne. Its concentration of vitamin E can also help to heal sun damage, reduce the signs of aging, and fade scars.
It also has powerful antifungal properties. Rub it on your feet to prevent athlete’s foot or to help remove other fungal infections like ringworm. You can use almond oil as a cleanser or to gently remove makeup as well.
The nourishing oil can soften and strengthen your hair. It’s rich in vitamin B-7, or biotin, so almond oil helps to keep hair and nails healthy and strong. It can also help protect your hair from sun damage, with a natural SPF 5.
You can use almond oil as a scalp treatment. Its antibacterial and fungicidal properties make it effective at balancing the yeast that causes dandruff. It easily soaks into the skin, so almond oil works well at hydrating the scalp and cleansing the hair follicles.
Let us know about it! Contact us with the name of your local store and we’ll get in touch with them directly to discuss our products. We love working with independent grocers, supermarkets, health food shops and delis to stock The Almond Farmer products.
Yes! We have been growing and selling bulk wholesale almonds for nearly 20 years. We supply both Australian and international markets through our business, CASAROSA ALMONDS. Please note minimum quantities apply and this is not a suitable option for a regular household.
As much as we would love to welcome visitors, we’re extremely busy with our farming duties, including hand picking, sorting and packing our premium almond products. All of our staff follow strict safety standards and HACCP guidelines to ensure we’re producing the best possible products to the highest safety standards. You can say “hello” and stay in touch with us via our social media channels: Facebook and Instagram but make sure you are following the right account! We have updated our Instagram page to thealmondfarmer_australia
The Almond Farmer online store only ships orders within Australia. We aim to dispatch all orders within 3 working days. We use Australia Post with tracking for all orders, which may take up to 10 business days depending on your location. Large orders may be sent by Global Express at our discretion.
Delivery time may be longer in peak periods such as Christmas.
For questions relating to the progress of your online order please contact us.
Currently, products purchased via The Almond Farmer online store can only be shipped within Australia. We would love to deliver our farm fresh almonds internationally and are working to make this happen! ‘Like’ us on Facebook or Instagram to keep up to date with exciting Almond Farmer news and updates.
We do not exchange or refund products due to change your mind. If you receive a product that doesn’t meet your expectations, please get in touch. We want you to love The Almond Farmer products as much as we do.
|NUTRITION INFORMATION Serving size: 30g||Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per 100g|
|Energy||759kj (181Cal)||2530kj (604Cal)|
- Protein – Almonds are packed with protein, assisting in weight management, making you feel fuller for longer and reducing the risk of developing obesity in a healthy-eating plan. Protein is necessary for repairing damaged tissues in the body as well as normal growth and development.
- Good Fats – Almonds are rich in healthy monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, which are necessary for maintaining heart health.
- Fibre – Almonds contribute fibre to the diet, which helps to satisfy hunger for longer periods. Fibre helps to lower blood cholesterol and is essential for healthy bowel function.
- Magnesium is essential for healthy nerve and muscle function and for strong bones. An average serve (30 grams) of almonds, provides 75% of the recommended dietary intake for magnesium.
- Vitamin E – A naturally occurring antioxidant, vitamin E helps to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals in the body. One serving of almonds (30g) will give you 77% of your RDI for Vitamin E.
- Plant Sterols reduce cholesterol absorption in the intestine when consumed as part of a healthy diet low in saturated fat.
- Selenium – Essential for a well-functioning immune system and thyroid gland, selenium helps to protect cells in the body from damage.
- Zinc is necessary for a strong immune system and healing and protecting the skin.
- Iron is an essential component of proteins involved in oxygen transportation to the entire body.
- Argine – Found in almonds, is an amino acid or building block of protein that helps keep blood vessels remain relaxed and elastic.
Our products can be stored in the pantry. Should you wish to store the butters in the fridge, they will become a thicker fudge-like consistency.
Due to the natural oils in the products, the butter may separate, just stir them and they will be good as new again.